Header move , HOME< SHOP<CONTACT US<ABOUT US< and mobile problems

Tourist
6 0 2

Hello,

I was wondering, how can I move the header menu (in my case, picture attached) I would like to move below, HOME , SHOP, CONTACT US, ABOUT US,  and on the right side of the screen I would like to move below the icons of social media, as the pic shows.

The same problem it happen on the drop down menu(pic attached, the menu is not aligned at all (2nd pic)

I also having problem on the mobile version, where the logo on the header its going out completely from header and it cut my picture as well.

Anyone can help me solve these problems?

Thanks

I will attach the preview link

https://www.blackrivera.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1&key=16221d89444819b4dd193c514546684ba6ed05fa57c521e23...

Shopify Partner
12385 1505 4470

@blackrivera 

Thanks for post 

can you please share su issues image so i will check and let you know.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
561 61 94

Hey there @blackrivera,

I saw your store but couldn't find the pics attachments. Can you confirm if you've attached the images correctly?

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gmail.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 2

Untitled2.png

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1488 148 208

@blackrivera - it can be made like this, and issue with right side is there is blank space for right menu, check if you can remove it from customizer, if no then it will be needed to be done via css code, but can be done, you can contact me if you want, my details are given below

suyash1_0-1606552947193.png

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes