Heading & Subheading Text

Highlighted
2 0 0

How do I remove or change the heading and subheading text that appears on top of my slideshow image on the homepage?  Currently, it reads, "IMAGE SLIDE" & "Tell Your Brand's Story Through Video and Images".    

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
681 71 102

Hey, @TimWells. Great question!

Which theme are you using? Editing the wording on a section of your theme is done from within your theme editor. Although this can appear slightly different depending on your theme, let me walk you through the general steps:

• First, from your Shopify admin, please go to ‘Online Store > Themes > Customize’

• Next, on the left hand side of your screen click on the Slideshow section. It should look similar to this:

20-10-we5du-tkjj4

• You should now see each of your slide images listed here. The wording can be edited on each slide individually, therefore, click on the first slide you’d like to edit. It should look like this:

20-10-831ze-cq6g3

• Now you’ll be able to edit the Heading and Subheading text on the image in the corresponding box, as seen below:

20-10-gchcr-yjqsz

• Once your edits are complete, remember to click SAVE.

I hope this helps! If you continue to have trouble finding it, please reply back with the theme you are using, and I’m happy to point you more specifically in the right direction.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thanks! That worked.
0 Likes