Help! Product page images too big - Boundless

Snowblindsun
1 0 0

Hey Cedrik,

your Solutions worked wonderfull for my (all squares) setup which was exploding the whitspaces so much.

I don't know where i got lost, but somehow now the 2nd Image (any square) explodes to be very high but limited in width.

Just to be sure: both instance in the liquid document need to be killed right? 

Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-22 um 18.55.28.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-03-22 um 18.55.23.png

0 Likes
UVEarth
1 0 2

I am having this same issue, so I have to pay to fix something that should already be standard? thats ridiculously stupid

JINX931
1 0 0

THANKS I WOULD NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT YOUR HELP

0 Likes
kittykat2140
1 0 5

Really? Two years since this issue was raised and the problem hasn't been fixed yet? Why can we not simply adjust the size of the product from the Product Page customizer? 

INFOE
1 0 0

Thanks a lot, is it possible on the main shop products to change also distance or pictures and column like 3 products by line in a moderate size ?

0 Likes
Jbaumga4
2 0 0

Im still trying to get this to work, but it just isn't happening for me for some reason. 

0 Likes
shopmerjanik
Tourist
4 0 1

How do I transfer my Boundless theme store to an entire Brooklyn theme? What is the easiest way? please help!

0 Likes
manushr
1 0 0

@Snowness solution works. only thing I add is that while you paste: 

.product__photo{

@include media-query($medium-up) {
      width:540px;
      height:540px;
      position: relative;
      left: calc(50% - 270px);
    }
}

Depending on the image size you can change the figures... for example; for me 

.product__photo{

@include media-query($medium-up) {
      width:200px;
      height:200px;
      position: relative;
      left: calc(60% - 270px);
    }
}

This worked... Image has come in centre and all the other social icons are also not hidden by the image. You can play with the numbers and see what suits you.... It also worked for two or three or four images provided they are of exactly same dimensions or they won't look good. But when it comes to separately opening each image and zooming and all I'm a sitting dummy and dont know what to do. To be honest, if you want a professional store then u have to rope in a professional, period!

0 Likes
JudeJudeJude
2 0 0

This helped so much. 

@Snowness  Is there a way to remove the rest of the media showing up if I have other variance color?

0 Likes