Help add code to Debutify Theme.

jr03
Excursionist
15 0 5

I am needing to add some code to the Debutify theme. I have tried myself but it is not working. 

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2324 366 996

@jr03 

I can help you. Please let me know what you want to do?

PageFly Landing Page Builder - #1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page.

For fast Communication: Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com | Whatsapp
jr03
Excursionist
15 0 5

I need to add this code {%- include 'payitlater' -%} to the products.liquid’ file. After the product price tag. Everytime I try and add it it isn't working for me. 

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2324 366 996

@jr03 
Please Go to Online Store -> Themes -> Edit code -> Sections -> product-template.liquid and paste this code where you find right place.

PageFly Landing Page Builder - #1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page.

0 Likes
jr03
Excursionist
15 0 5

I have multiple times but it shows up with error

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2324 366 996

Please share error

0 Likes
jr03
Excursionist
15 0 5

Liquid error (product-template line 289) : include usage is not allowed in this context 

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2324 366 996

@jr03 Please use 'render' instead of 'include'

jr03
Excursionist
15 0 5
I used render and it has come up with another thing. It says liquid syntax error (product-template line 10) unexpected character and in "payitlater_varient.available
0 Likes
jr03
Excursionist
15 0 5

I used render and it has come up with another thing. It says liquid syntax error (product-template line 10) unexpected character and in "payitlater_varient.available

0 Likes