Help changing brooklyn theme LOGO to SVG.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi guys,

Currently setting up my site that's not launched yet, trying to get some final touches in and I wanted to make the logo on the menu header SVG format so that it can scale accordingly, right now it's clearly pixelated which doesn't look flush. I tried some other methods that were posted online in the community forums etcetera from other users but none seemed to reference the right areas of code as it appeared in my own files and on top of that when I did manage to sort of get it to work it went horribly wrong. Some reason, the logo was even more pixelated than before and out of place too!

Would appreciate any help on this, thank you.

PS, in case this might be needed: I'm currently using smart mega menu, which I believe they moved and edited my logo position to fit well with my menu navigation & I also plan to try add a sticky menu, which I don't know how to do as of now xD but will be trying that after I attempt this. 

Thank you

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7507 1037 2600

Hello, @naBs1 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire  Shopify Expert or me

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi @KetanKumar 

Thanks for responding, my site URL is www.kehkoh.com

As mentioned before, it's not launched yet so it is password protected. Not sure if that's gonna be much of an issue for you or not. Please let me know. If need be I can share code snippets if you can point me in the right direction. 

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Is SOMEONE able to help me??? 

@KetanKumar Where did you go??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7507 1037 2600

@naBs1 

Thanks for update 

it's was depend on back code and some customization we're already suggestion above post  

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes