Help connecting the product description with split tags to the new tabs i've coded in. Thank you

Robertvin
Tourist
5 0 1

Im a bit stuck sand not very good with this technical stuff but i like to solve problems but this one is taking me days. 

We had some custom work done which had a nice accordion-style tabs for - description / ingredients / how to use.

The product description was written in with split tags to separate each section and it worked great. Since updating the theme this has all gone out the window so i've coded in the three new tabs using this code - 

<!--Start tab labels-->
<ul class="tabs">
  <li><a class="active" href="#tab1">Tab 1</a></li>
  <li><a href="#tab2">Tab 2</a></li>
  <li><a href="#tab3">Tab 3</a></li>
</ul>
<!--Start tab content-->
<ul class="tabs-content">
  <li class="active" id="tab1">Tab 1 content</li>
  <li id="tab2">Tab 2 content</li>
  <li id="tab3">Tab 3 content</li>
</ul>

This is working for every product but i have different product descriptions for every product that are already separated into these split tags like i said from the previous theme version. 

Here is a link for reference - https://toby-and-rosie.myshopify.com/collections/deodorants/products/bella-natural-deodorant-body-sp...

My question is how can i use the already separated product descriptions with the code above to reference the right section of the product description to the right tab?

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 11.30.19 am.png

This is the product description - 

<p>Our 100% natural deodorant based on a powerful and effective blend of calming essential oils.</p>
<p>It can be used as a perfume/body spray and the unique scent attracts compliments from others.</p>
<p>150ml</p>
<!--split-->
<p>Our Bella Natural Deodorant/Body Spray is a one of a kind effective scent in a product that works better than most.</p>
<p>This will de-stress, detox and keep you smelling good, all day long!</p>
<p>It makes a great perfume as well, body spray or something to make the room smell nice.</p>
<p>Bella Deodorant is made from the purest ingredients with a not-so-secret Toby and Rosie blend of essential oils.</p>
<p>That blend contains the most calming/de-stressing/relaxing essential oil on earth. The scent was so popular we made '<a href="https://www.tobyandrosie.com.au/product/sleepy-essential-oil-blend-insomnia/">Sleepy</a>.'</p>
<p>Named and inspired by our beautiful baby daughter by two very proud and loving parents.</p>
<p>When it comes to our natural deodorant/body spray, we always hear from people at our market stall that it doesn't stain white clothes, it lasts all day and they love the fact they get compliments from other people saying how nice they smell!</p>
<!--split-->
<p>Organic Rose and Chamomile Hydrosols, Organic Witch Hazel. Essential Oils of Lavender, Rose Geranium, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang and a little bit of Bicarb Soda(Aluminium Free).</p>
<!--split-->
<p>Use as a perfume or deodorant. Just shake before each use to mix up the magic inside.</p>

It seems like it should be simple but then again im very simple when it comes to this sort of stuff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for your time. : )

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14498 1670 5207

@Robertvin 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Robertvin
Tourist
5 0 1

Ah thank you Ketan!

My site url is - https://toby-and-rosie.myshopify.com/

If you need anything else I will be eager to help. 

Much appreciated mate : )

0 Likes
Robertvin
Tourist
5 0 1
HI Ketan,

I was just wondering if you received my last email with my url. Im not sure if I replied correctly but I thought I would reply to your offer for help again.

This is my url - https://toby-and-rosie.myshopify.com

Again mate, thank you for your help : )

0 Likes