Help displaying social media icons under login in header.

JulieKimberlin
Excursionist
17 0 4

Hi! So, I’ve managed to get contact and reviews put in my top right headed! YAY! Now I would like to put my social media icons below it. Here is a link to my shop: https://seidora.com/

So top right where it says Log in, Contact, Reviews, Search, Cart…. Below that Id like to put the social media icons that are in my footer. I want them to look exactly the same. Here is the code for the footer:

{%- if block.settings.show_social_media -%}
                  {% include 'social-media', class: 'Footer__Social', spacing: 'loose' %}
                {%- endif -%}

I tried sticking it right after the cart code, I tried after the last </div> but before the </header>. And I can’t seem to get it to show up. Its probably because Im using the wrong code. Oh I tried changing the “Footer” to header too. That didn’t work. LMFAO!

Anyone have any suggestion?

And here are some pics, if you don’t wanna visit my site: I should specify I don't want the word social in there, just the icons. ^_^ Got a little crazy with the red pen there. lol

Footer.PNGHeader.PNG

0 Likes
JulieKimberlin
Excursionist
17 0 4

Still trying to figure this out if anyone has any suggestions Im willing to try!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14427 1673 5187

@JulieKimberlin 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
JulieKimberlin
Excursionist
17 0 4

Here is my shop link: https://seidora.com/

Thanks so much!

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14427 1673 5187

@JulieKimberlin 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
JulieKimberlin
Excursionist
17 0 4

Well I can't pay for it to be done or Id be in the experts area listing a job. I need to be able to do it myself. Guess Ill try the Tech forum... since no one can help here.

0 Likes