Help getting Infinite Options to work with Shopify native variants functionality

Phillip_Kimm
4 0 0

I run the website www.WestEastArmory.com, and I just switched the theme of my website from Minimal to Debut. Now when I look at my product pages that use both Shopify's native variants functionality as well as the Inifinite Options app, the menus don't line up.

My ideal solution would to have the menus stack on top of each other instead of be side by side. I am not a coder, but I feel like the solution should be relatively simple.

Does anyone with more experience have any insight on this, or would be willing to point me in the right direction on how to solve this myself? The app developers have told me that they can fix the issue for a $20 fee, but at this point I'm not sure if such a small issue is worth it.

Thanks in advance!

Fine Leather Goods | Handmade with Texas Pride
0 Likes
tim
Shopify Expert
2865 119 942

Phillip,

this is in fact an easy one and everyone should be able to fix it -- there is nothing to ask $20 for :)

add this to the bottom of your theme.scss.liquid

.template-product #infiniteoptions-container {
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    padding: 0 5px;
}

However, you have a more important problem -- your thumbs disappear on mobile. The tabs code is the source of the problem, most probably.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
0 Likes
Phillip_Kimm
4 0 0

Thank you for your reply. The Debut theme does not seems to have a theme.scss.liquid section, but I tried to copy and paste this to the very bottom of the theme.liquid at the very bottom and it didn't seem to work for me.

Is it important to note that I am on the Shopify basic plan?

I also can't seem to figure out the thumb problem you're seeming to have. If you meen the thumbnails for my products, than they seem to work for me on my mobile device. I'll have to check again on different devices.

0 Likes
tim
Shopify Expert
2865 119 942

Thats'a not in Sections, but in Assets.

Re: thumbs  how recently you've checked?

Phillip_Kimm
4 0 0

I placed it in the correct area, and it works. Thank you so much!

As for the thumbs, I just checked a few minutes ago. Are you talking about how some of my products don't have photos? If so, I just addressed that.

0 Likes
tim
Shopify Expert
2865 119 942

Thumbs problem show up on a higher phones, Like Nexus 6P, when you rotate the phone, thumbnails under the main image disappear.

0 Likes
Phillip_Kimm
4 0 0

Very strange, I cannot get it to replicate the issue on my phone at all. Is that another easy fix?

0 Likes
tim495
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi Tim,

Maybe you know how i can add infinite options on my main page featured product section? i tried to insert the code into featured-product.liquid but its not working for me. 

Thanks in advance! 

0 Likes