Solved! Go to the solution
First of all your site is down, which is good.
It's good because posting a password on a web-facing forum is bad.
If you can get the website back online (and change the password) I can figure out what's going on and then advice on follow-up steps.
And since I haven't said it yet, change the password.
Alright @JanelleG - from first look, this is the code for your sold out gallery:
Note the two red squares I marked with
<a href= ...> ..... </a>
tags inside of them? The top one is the link that leads to your sold collection, the bottom one is the link that leads to you ring collection.
The top one is broken - it leads to #, which just opens the same page you're on right now (i.e. you click on it and nothing happens). The bottom one leads to a link to the correct collection at collections/rings.
This could happen due to one of two reasons, in my book:
1. The widget you use to set up the image tiles does not recognize your collection
2. The widget you use to set up the image tiles recognizes the collection, but considers it empty
Either way, I'd need to look at the liquid code generated for that portion of the page to be of more help. If you'd like, I can take a better look by getting limited access to your store to look around. I've sent you a request via the partner platform - you should've gotten an email.
(Excuse any delay in my response in advance, stepping into something).
Yep, no problem. Will take me a while to be in front of my machine too (on mobile). See you soon!
@JanelleG back at my computer now. Some things:
1. Top Menu Link - Was pointing to the incorrect collection. Fixed it, and is now pointing to the right one.
2. Items Were Not Available On Online Store - Not sure why, but the items that you marked as sold out (six of them, as you mentioned) were also marked as "unavailable" on all sales channels, including the online store. This means that even if the collection page was pointing to the correct address, it would not display anything - since those products do not exist (at least as far as the online store is concerned). Here's an example of what an available item and unavailable item look one after the other in the collection screen:
And now the Turquoise (lovely!) necklace is showing on the "sold gallery" collection page:
I've taken the liberty of making all 6 products available across all of your sales channels, if you don't mind. You can always remove some of them from one or more channels later. Now they're all showing up:
3. Collection Tile Link Not Working - the "tile" is the image you click on in the main page to get to the collection - the one I was talking about before, remember?
The reason why we saw the # thingie in the link before, was because the collection was empty. Now that it's full it's leading to the correct page - you can click on it to try.
Does this solve your problem? :)
|a minute ago|