Help moving logo and login on mobile version

Solved
Joandjunetulsa
Tourist
7 1 0

Hello,

I need help figuring out how to move my logo and log in option to the left a bit, ONLY ON THE MOBILE VERSION. I recently added search on the mobile version and because of that the log in and logo are smooshed together. Also I have the cascade theme. My website is www.joandjune.com

Please help!

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2334 368 1003

Please place this code at the end of theme.scss

@media only screen and (max-width: 600px) {
.mxn1 a:first-child {
padding-left: 25px !important;
}
}

PageFly Landing Page Builder - #1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page.

For fast Communication: Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com | Whatsapp
0 Likes
Joandjunetulsa
Tourist
7 1 0

@HardikDavra is there something else that this could be under?Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 10.23.44 AM.png

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2334 368 1003

theme.css.liquid

PageFly Landing Page Builder - #1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page.

0 Likes
Joandjunetulsa
Tourist
7 1 0

@HardikDavra hi, this didn't seem to do anything for me. I need the logo and the log in icon scooted over to the left and the log in icon spaced a bit more from the logo, only on the mobile version.

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2334 368 1003

Then put this code into theme.min.scss file and then try

0 Likes
Joandjunetulsa
Tourist
7 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

@HardikDavra that worked! Thanks so much!

0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2334 368 1003

PLease like my all answers

0 Likes
samsib318
1 0 0

It doesn´t work for me when I put it in the theme.scss, I use Brooklyn as my theme and I haven´t got the theme.min.scss file my folders. How do I apply the code to my website?

0 Likes