Help please.. How do I link the "follow us" button to my fan page

Highlighted
1 0 0

I need  help (spoon feeding really)  to link the follow us button to my fan page, currently it goes to the shopify page?.. The theme settings page is very confusing, and I do not see how to edit the links.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Lisa!

All of the default social media links go to Shopify. This is how you change them:

1. On your dashboard menu (left hand side of the page) click on "themes" - This will bring up your current theme in the main window.
2. Click on "Customize Theme" in the main window. This will bring up your main theme editor. You will see the main window now on the left side of the screen and your option list to customize on the right side.
3. Locate where on your page your social media links are. They will probably be in the "header" "footer" or "sidebar"  - Clicking on any one of these titles in the menu on the right side of the page will bring up the different options for that area. You are looking for a section called "Social Media Buttons"
4. Under "Social Media Buttons" there are places to insert the URL links to your social media, your facebook page, twitter etc. These will have Shopify links in them. Delete the Shopify link and inset your links.
5. Save your changes - and your done!

Hope this helps!
Sheena

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

"Locate where on your page your social media links are." I don't see any social media links in my page. Why is that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

HI Sheena,

On my page provato.ca the follow us option is enable on footer settings and thr links are also included on theme settings, however, the links are no longer showing up. Nothing has changed in the store previously for this to stop working. 

Do you know how to fix it?

Thanks,

H.

0 Likes