Help to reduce collection image width

2 0 0

Just hired to help manage store and fix site issues, and I have to say, this website is a mess. One change I want to make is to change the size of the image at the top of the collection pages.

https://thesaltcellar.ca/collections/smoked-sea-salts

It is huge!! Would even be open to adding padding on each side of the image if I could figure out how to do that.

Using the Weekend Theme but it must be a discontinued theme as I cant find any help on it.

Please help!

0 Likes
Tourist
18 0 2

Hello 

If want to make is to change the size of the image at the top of the collection pages. like below screenshot collection 

1) Step1 : give the padding to collection image section.

2) Step2 : give height to collection images dyanamically to all images. example : height:210px;

3) Step3: Changes on some collection.liquid file , theme.liquid file and theme.scss file so that your all website sizes problem will be resolve.

If you have any problem i will help you to resolving all problem or your website any problem.

Email Id : deepamavale@gmail.com

image2.pngimage1.png

0 Likes

hi,use this:

.max-width {
width: auto !important;
padding: 15px;
}
.product-information {
text-align: center;
}
.img-outer.loaded {
height: auto;
}

Shopify theme developer and customization

I Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: ashiquehussaincodediary@gmail.com

0 Likes
2 0 0
Thank you. Where should I add that code?
0 Likes

Hello ,

Put your css code in Style.css

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->Style.css

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes