Help urgently needed

Solved
JHUTCHESSON1707
Tourist
20 0 4

Not exactly sure what i have done here, maybe accidently messed around with the liquid code?? But there is now a gap between the header bar and the main picture which i have never seen before. How can this be removed or fixed?! any help would be much appreciated 

Screenshot (6).png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7368 1746 2332

@JHUTCHESSON1707 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
ESSuperCo
Excursionist
22 0 4

Hi, if you could provide your store address so we can help you with that? Thanks. Also for small or big task I suggest getting intouch with superco.io. 

On-Demand Shopify Design, Development & Administration
Superco delivers agency quality for less than a freelancer. No agency retainers, no minimums, no management, just high-quality work, delivered on-time and on-budget.
ESSuperco | superco.io
0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7368 1746 2332

This is an accepted solution.

@JHUTCHESSON1707 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
.template-index .page-container{ padding-top: 54px !important; }
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.template-index .page-container{ padding-top: 78px !important; }
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
ESSuperCo
Excursionist
22 0 4

You must have edited the theme.scss and added a padding top on the maincontent. PrestigeStorage - Google Chrome 2021-07-13 11.07.4.png

On-Demand Shopify Design, Development & Administration
Superco delivers agency quality for less than a freelancer. No agency retainers, no minimums, no management, just high-quality work, delivered on-time and on-budget.
ESSuperco | superco.io
0 Likes
JHUTCHESSON1707
Tourist
20 0 4

All fixed! Thankyou very much!

JHUTCHESSON1707
Tourist
20 0 4

The code has fixed the gap coming up on desktop, but when on the mobile platform it still appears. How is this fixed ??

B9DB61C7-388B-47C2-8D81-F6ADDB7B7A75.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7368 1746 2332

@JHUTCHESSON1707 

I can't see any gap on mobile view. I have given you code for both desktop and mobile view. Please try.

no-gap-on-mobile-view.jpg

0 Likes