Help with Calendar integration

PW2
1 0 0

I need help with creating my site. I am doing beverages to go however I would like to have two options at checkout: Local delivery + Curbside pickup. With both of these options I would like the customers to pick out selected dates and times that are pre-set by me as the business owner. Does anyone know how I can set this up? 

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
241 41 35

Hey, @PW2 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community!

While the option to have customers pick a time and date for order pick up/delivery is not currently a Shopify feature, you can use a third-party app as a workaround.

Here are a couple of apps I recommend that are available on the Shopify App Store:

1. In Store Pickup Local Delivery by LogBase - This app enables customers to schedule their local delivery and pickup date and time. You'll be able to set different local delivery and pickup date/time slots as well as limit orders per slot. This app starts from $6.99 USD per month and comes with a free 14-day trial. 

2. Delivery Date & Time Picker by Roundtrip - This app adds date and time selectors to your store cart page, which allows your customer to choose their method of delivery and select a date and time using an easy-to-use calendar pop-up. This app costs $15.00 USD per month and comes with a free 7-day trial. 

If you'd like to try both apps remember to uninstall the app you don't want to keep before the trial is up to avoid being charged. 

Congratulations on the new store by the way! How's it going? I love the idea of beverages to go, that's really awesome. If you haven't already I recommend checking out Shopify's ultimate guide on how to start a food business. It's a super handy resource to have on hand that covers pricing, inventory, labeling laws, inventory and so much more. It also covers order pick up and delivery - perfect!

I hope this all helps. All the best with your store, I'm so excited for you! If you have any questions please feel free to thread those here. Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes