Help with homepage layout on Supply theme

Highlighted
2 0 1

Please HELP!! I have been able to make subcategories my using a tutorial offered online, and have made pages that show them laid out very well. Now, I am having an issue implementing them onto my homepage. In the "Women's", "Men's", "Kid's", "Household", "Health", and "Fresh Brewed" sections there is a page made that has each sub-collection listed with working links, but I cannot connect a page in those sections, it only allows a collection. Can you please help me?screencapture-nrsbmercantile-com-1593710564839.png 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6038 887 2040

Hello, @ChrisBowman273 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

My site URL is https://nrsbmercantile.com/ , but I currently removed the collection list that was in my original image because it would not work as needed. I really would like to put it back, but I need the 6 collection images to link to the Collection pages I have created, for further breakdown of each collection. If you look back at the image I sent, it has my 6 collections listed, but each of those links can only connect to a collection, I need them to connect to a page. Thank You!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6038 887 2040

Hello, @ChrisBowman273 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes