Help with landing page

videoarchivesny
1 0 0

Hi, I'm new to Shopify and I would like to create a cover page for my store - a single image for a landing page (like the Cover Page function in Squarespace). Clicking on the image would take you the main site.

I gather I'll have to code it myself. Can someone help with the code or the instructions to do that?

The themes I'm using so far are Brooklyn and Label, because they have big full-width images on their current landing pages. 

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
895 63 254

Hi, @videoarchivesny

My name is Rae, and I work for Shopify. Welcome to our platform!

There are a few different ways to create a landing page on Shopify sites. While coding this in is definitely an option, there are also several apps that can help add a feature like this to your store. Some of these apps are: 

It's important to mention that these are all third-party apps, developed by teams who are external to Shopify. With this in mind, if you have any questions about using these apps, or the charges associated with the apps, please reach out to the developers directly by following these steps. They'll be able to help you out with more information! 

However, if you would prefer to code this feature into your site instead, I recommend contacting Shopify Experts about this. Experts are third-party developers and designers who are very experienced in building custom pages and features for stores on our platform, so they're a great resource to use for a task like this. You can check out some of the Experts who may be able to help further with this request here

Let me know your thoughts on the above options, and if you have any further questions or concerns. Equally, I'd love to hear more about the idea behind your landing page, and what image you're hoping to display on this page. 

Talk soon!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes