Help with moving around icons and colors for Simple Theme

1 0 0

Hello!

I'm looking to make my store look like the mockup I made. So far I've changed the colors but I can't figure out how to get rid of the header space, place the logo between the cart and menu button, move the menu button to where the search bar is, and move the yellow divider under the banner. Thank you for the help! 

Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 4.02.13 PM.pngcurrentScreen Shot 2019-12-07 at 4.06.12 PM.pngMockup

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
358 39 40

@pingpins wrote:

Hello!

I'm looking to make my store look like the mockup I made. So far I've changed the colors but I can't figure out how to get rid of the header space, place the logo between the cart and menu button, move the menu button to where the search bar is, and move the yellow divider under the banner. Thank you for the help! 

Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 4.02.13 PM.pngcurrentScreen Shot 2019-12-07 at 4.06.12 PM.pngMockup

it can be done but will need a lot of CSS and coding changes if needed, must access back end  theme files to make changes

you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
665 170 199

Hi, @pingpins ,

This is Evita from On The Map.

Can you add your store URL?

Best, Evita

On The Map Marketing | Developing custom Shopify Sites & Apps is our thing

- Install our latest app Accessibly - Makes your store accessible for everyone, helps to avoid fines
- Inc 5000 | Shopify Parners | 20+ stores launched | 300+ active clients
- Need help with your Shopify store? Reach out to us!
0 Likes
3 0 0

I am also looking for a solution to move the menu button. :)

www.soulgifts.de

0 Likes