Help with supply theme spacing

sburton92
2 0 1

Hi all,

Need some help with the supply theme (my html and css knowledge is limited).

I have two queries.

The first query relates to the spacing between slideshows (I have two slideshows at the very top of my page). How do I reduce it? I've managed to remove the line (by removing the <hr> line) but there is still a large gap of white space. Searched far and wide can't seem to work out how to reduce it.

Tbh there is a lot of unnessasry white spacing on this whole theme, so if anyone knows a way to reduce the spacing on everything on the homepage that also would be useful. But I'd settle for just fixing the spacing between the slideshows for now.

The second query relates to featured collections, directly under the header there is a hyperlink "More <insert collection name>" this appears directly under the header  and above the products(on mobile), how do I move this to below the products?

Really appreciate any help, thanks in advance.

sburton92
2 0 1

Edit - managed to fix it. In case anyone encounters this and needs a fix in the future use the code below.

.flexslider {
  margin: 0 0 20px;
}
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
15811 1755 5828

@sburton92 

Sorry for facing this issue, it's my pleasure to help us.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes