killa14
Tourist
10 0 2

Thank you so much!!

It worked perfectly :)

0 Likes
VLC19
6 0 0

Hello, I am trying to find a solution for a similar issue. I'd like the button label to show up on top of the image as is in the desktop version, instead of under it. None of the codes provided here have worked for me. Any help is appreciated! @oscprofessional website is www.thegoodestpet.com 

0 Likes

Hello VLC19,
Your site is password protected.
Can you share your store password?

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
VLC19
6 0 0
Hi there the password is vania196

Thanks so much!!
0 Likes
VLC19
6 0 0

@oscprofessional Hi there, the password is vania196

0 Likes

Hello @VLC19 

I have checked your requirement. Please provide the screenshot which you want to changes required and what you want.

So that I can check and let you know the exact solution for this.

Thanks...

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
VLC19
6 0 0

@oscprofessional on the mobile home page, I’d like the slideshow image to display the link button inside the image and in the same color as it is on the desktop version. The mobile version moves the button under the image and changes it to blue. 

Desktop:

FF151EC5-4F2C-479F-9B06-4634AD71E657.png

Mobile:

0B0F726E-F54C-4A2D-A288-D7748F075AF4.png

Thanks so much!!  

@oscprofessional wrote:

Hello @VLC19 

I have checked your requirement. Please provide the screenshot which you want to changes required and what you want.

So that I can check and let you know the exact solution for this.

Thanks...

0 Likes
VLC19
6 0 0

@oscprofessional  here are more screenshots of the other slideshow. There’s two on the home page. I’d like both of them to look the same as the desktop version. 

desktop: 

5D117958-DBD8-4E4B-8540-39D8C007364B.jpeg

 Mobile: 

872CE729-6ED2-45DF-A130-3C938C3C8129.png

0 Likes
MiracleSkinPro
Tourist
12 0 1

Hello

I am having the same issue.  I've tried inserting all the code as advised to others but none have worked.  I would like the text on the slider to appear in mobile view as closely as possible to the desktop view with the heading in white text over the hero image.  Url is https://miracle-skin-pro.myshopify.com/ and the password is heathu.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
LBPlants
Tourist
4 0 5

Hi!

At first, thanks for all the answers allready given here- and elsewhere on the blog and forum. Amazing! 

I drop a question here and I really hope you guys can give me a hand here. My hero slider is almost perfect- I found codes to get the button down al little and the text right. Now the last thing I would love to do is make the text responsive for mobile view. The text partly dissapears on (some smaller / android) phones now. Here are some screenshots... 

Can anyone please help me out here? Im using the brooklyn theme! Thanks allready, looking forward to support. Need the password? it's 8911 ... Lifebetweenplant should be Lifebetweenplants. The S is gone now. and with the second screen- the N is gone Looking out for an answer,

With love,

Judith 

The S is gone on mobile...The S is gone on mobile...Its should state: muurschilderingeN ... the N is goneIts should state: muurschilderingeN ... the N is gone

0 Likes