Solved

Hidden more payment options button

cborger
4 0 0

I have added a trust badge and would like it to be placed directly under the 'buy now' button, however according to the developer of the app there is a hidden 'more payment options' button in the theme preventing the trust badge from being placed here. So I am left with a big blank space between the buy now button and the trust badge. I need help in removing the hidden button from the theme.

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @cborger 

Try this CSS class.

Add code assets/theme.scss.liquid Or assets/timber.scss.liquid bottom of the file

.shopify-payment-button .shopify-payment-button__more-options {display: none;}

Hope this will work for you.

Than

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

Hey @cborger 

I read your description. Can you please provide me your webshop URL?

I will check and provide you solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
cborger
4 0 0
Thank you

https://pawluxegoods.com/collections/pet-accessories/products/petbed
[http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0442/5669/0336/products/product-image-1423191211_1200x1200.jpg?v=15...]
Calming Pet Bed
Spoil your pet with one of our best selling calming beds! The super soft, calming bed provides comfort, support, and anxiety relief for your pet, and is perfect for those dogs and cats who love to curl up! Key Benefits Supports better sleep: the raised rim provides head and neck support while the super soft interior o
pawluxegoods.com

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

Hey @cborger 

Can you share a screenshot for me?

Thanks!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12282 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @cborger 

Try this CSS class.

Add code assets/theme.scss.liquid Or assets/timber.scss.liquid bottom of the file

.shopify-payment-button .shopify-payment-button__more-options {display: none;}

Hope this will work for you.

Than

cborger
4 0 0

Thank you!