Hide or remove price for all items but one collection

Solved
mpierce
Tourist
9 1 4

I am using the Simple theme.  I have one collection (merchandise) that I want the price to stay on.  All the other collections and items are affiliate links and I want the price removed.  What is the best way to accomplish that?

Website is - https://kokanee-addict-fishing.myshopify.com/

PW - lowkla

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14167 1649 5082

@mpierce 

Thanks, for post

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#merchandise .product__prices {
    display: none;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
mpierce
Tourist
9 1 4

KentanKumar,

I put that in and it removed the prices for the merchandise page.  What I'm actually wanting to do is remove the price for all items except merchandise from all pages.  I added a custom product template so it's fixed there already.  I still need to have it removed from the featured collection section on the home page and within the other collection pages.

Thanks for the help!

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14167 1649 5082

@mpierce 

it can be done some custom code

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
mpierce
Tourist
9 1 4

@KetanKumar 

Thanks send you e email

0 Likes
WinkyApps
Explorer
50 13 12

Hi @mpierce 

Welcome to Shopify community and thanks for posting this question. 

To hide all Product Prices and only display for merchandise category add this below code in your Settings > Online Store > Themes > Action > Edit Code > theme.css file

.product__prices { display: none; }
#merchandise .product__prices { display: block !important; }

Try and let me know if this works. Hope this helps. 

Did my answer work for you? Please drop a Like and Mark it as Accepted.
If you need further help or want to get something custom built for your Shopify store, then feel free to mail our team on winkyapps18@gmail.com
Happy to help.
0 Likes
mpierce
Tourist
9 1 4

@WinkyApps 

Thank you we are almost there.  Product prices are hidden now and merchandise tab is showing the price.  It is hiding the merchandise price under the "featured merchandise" on the home page.  Is there a way to have that price show up?

Thanks!

0 Likes
WinkyApps
Explorer
50 13 12

This is an accepted solution.

Replace the second line of previous code suggestion

#merchandise .product__prices { display: block !important; }

with this below code line

#merchandise .product__prices, #shopify-section-featured-products .product__prices { display: block !important; }

Did my answer work for you? Please drop a Like and Mark it as Accepted.
If you need further help or want to get something custom built for your Shopify store, then feel free to mail our team on winkyapps18@gmail.com
Happy to help.
mpierce
Tourist
9 1 4

That worked great - thanks so much for the help.

mpierce
Tourist
9 1 4

@WinkyApps I noticed that on the product page for a merchandise item the pricing for the "you may like" merchandise items at the bottom of the page is removed. 

https://kokaneeaddictfishing.com/collections/merch/products/kokanee-addict-fishing-hat-leather-patch

Is there a way to turn it back on there?

Thanks!

0 Likes