Hide page title on one page

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Howdy, @Ninthony! I seem to be having the same issue of a blank box remaining after I removed the title from my blog pages. I read your comment about wrapping the liquid code around the HTML, but I've got through the code and can't see what you're referring to. I'm currently working within article.liquid to remove the title text. The box isn't massively noticeable, but it would be nice if the margin about the first content image could be the same as the margin to the left and right of the first content image. How would I go about doing this? Here is a blog article example. THANK YOU!!!

https://www.wtb.com/blogs/wtb/fear-and-loneliness-in-morocco

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi!

I also wanted to hide my titles (contact us/shipping policy/terms of service), but this didn't work for me-I'm using the debut theme. Is there another way I can try? 

I'd also like to remove the "Shipping calculated at checkout." on my product pages if possible !

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

How do I hide the 'Home' page title on my website? I want to reduce the amount of items on the main menu on my page. My website is www.neemafood.com

@Nick wrote:

Hi @cece78 and @openeast,

Would you be able to share your store URL links and point out exactly where the space is on your store and I can take a closer look for you then, please? Without seeing the store or knowing what theme you are using, it's very difficult to figure out what the next steps can be for you on this. Looking forward to hearing from you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2917 211 471

Hi @Neemala,

Do you mean the "Home" menu title as seen in the screenshot below? 

20-04-oghcz-torxa

If so, you can adjust the title headings in your store admin by going to Online Store > Navigation. You can see the guide Shopify created about this here. Let me know if this is what you mean. If it isn't can you elaborate and show me what you are referring to please! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, 

I had the same problem (I wanted to delete the title of one page)....

But it is not working, the title is still there.

Can anybody help me with that? What did I do wrong?Screenshot (209).pngScreenshot (208).pngScreenshot (210).png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1236 162 362

Your code looks right, there could be other things going on. Perhaps a different page template is being used. Go ahead and type something next to your page title, anything you want to show up to let you know you're in the right place. For instance I always just type a string of a's like "aaaa". Refresh your page and see if that shows up next to your title. If it does, you'll know you're in the right place, if it doesnt, you're in the wrong place. If it does, then go ahead and echo out what your page handle is to make sure the condition you're trying to compare is correct by placing this in your code:

{{ page.handle }}

Refresh the page and see what shows up, that's going to be what you need to put in quotes on your condition. 

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thank you so much Ninthony. That worked out perfectly. It was the wrong
page. handle...
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm having the same problem I cannot remove the heading of a specific page.

Please help!

thanks,

0 Likes