Hide variant images when out of stock

ENordvang
Tourist
3 0 1

I'm using the debut theme, and I'm looking for a way to get shopify to automatically hide the images for out of stock variants on the product page. I've found a code to hide the out of stock variants from the drop down list, but the images are still there. 

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14446 1674 5194

Hello, @ENordvang 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
ENordvang
Tourist
3 0 1
0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14446 1674 5194

Hello, @ENordvang 

Sorry, i can't see multi varial producr with sold out 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
ENordvang
Tourist
3 0 1

For example this product:

https://the-reusable-nappy-shop.myshopify.com/admin/themes/83304284248/editor#/products/close-pop-in...

The print 'snow leopard' is sold out, so I'd like it not to appear in the list, but also for it's image to be hidden

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14446 1674 5194

@ENordvang 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire  Shopify Expert or me

0 Likes
shahzad-hafeez
Tourist
4 0 1

You can use the below code to hide the sold-out and not available variants. The code also handles the removal of the image if it's all variants not available. You can edit the code according to your requirements.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/App-to-hide-unavailable-or-sold-out-variants/m-p/102491...

0 Likes