Hiding Some Tags In the Classic Theme

1 0 0

Hi all,

Actually, I did a great job so far in my idea through the powerful tutorials in the help section. However, I need another help in a matter regarding to filtering products in order to produce to my clients  better navigation experience.

My store will sell car spare parts. So I will have  a substantial  number of products. For example, If I have 30 car makers, with 5 models for each, so I will have then about 150 models. Every model has hundreds of products. I did well so far in filtering that, but my problem is I don't want all tags to be opened or appeared when the client shops by model.

To make myself clear, If a client selected his brand, Ford, for example. I want only Ford-related models appear in the Shop by Model's drop down menu not all the Tag words I have written in the collection.liquid template.

I just need a code to hide the unrelated products, given the fact I am really novice in coding but I can follow the instructions well.

Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
409 0 60

Hi Osama,

Britton here with the Shopify support team.

At the moment members of the forum are unable to access your site to look at your collection pages. If you could share your storefront (not admin!) password here as well as the theme you are editing we could probably help out :)

I'll be watching this thread for a bit as well in case I can offer any help.

-Britton

Britton Shopify Guru
0 Likes