Hiding line item text box based on selected variant

juicer
6 0 0

@SharadDavra Not fully :s I am about 80% there I think! So far I have managed to have the input field appear/disappear based on the selection in the drop-down, the attributes are then successfully added to my cart. However, I'm still having some troubles figuring out the following:

1) Adding the price of the monogram to the product

2) Having a label appear along with the input field 

I've also encountered a bug that I am having trouble with. If you select Yes to adding a monogram, then input characters, then add-to-cart it works good. However, if I want to then add the same product again with NO monogram, it will continue to add units WITH monogram.

0 Likes
SharadDavra
Shopify Partner
1080 144 472

@juicer , can you share that page link so that i can have better idea.

If helpful, Please Like and accept The Solution.
Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.
0 Likes
juicer
6 0 0

@SharadDavra  you're help would be greatly appreciated! I am not sure I went about it efficiently because I've just realized that the email input field for the newsletter in my footer disappeared, as well as the email input field I have set up for out of stock product notifications on the product page.

This is the product page I have been testing it on: https://www.vallaegoods.com/collections/products/products/solteira

The product template I used is product-customizable3-template.liquid.  The code begins  @line 200. The rest of the code I used is all the way at the bottom of theme.liquid.js. 

If giving you access is better, let me know!

0 Likes
SharadDavra
Shopify Partner
1080 144 472

@juicer , yes I will need access to your store. Therefore i sent you the collborator request to enter your shopify store. Please accept it.

If helpful, Please Like and accept The Solution.
Want to customize Shopify storefront? Check the PageFly app
75,000+ Active Shopify merchants. TOP5 best Shopify Apps.
0 Likes
juicer
6 0 0

@SharadDavra any chance you've had the opportunity to take a look? Appreciate your time, thanks!

0 Likes
HomeDecorDonna
Tourist
4 0 1

HI,

I am needing the same option as these other users.

I have several products that use the same product template I built, which is for engraving.  The price changes when engraving is selected.  My issue is I need the text box and font box to not show when engraving is not selected in the drop down.  Please see one example here:

https://homedecorbydonna.com/collections/awards/products/business-card-holder?variant=39795544129688

I am hoping to get a code I can use for the product template so it shows for any products that use it.  Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes