Hiding variant options on all pages but product page?

harveyvaughn3
2 0 0

Hi,

For each of the products on my site, there's about 6 different options for what size to choose, but I'd like to hide those options from being viewed on the homepage and collections pages so that they only show up when you click on each individual product. It just looks cluttered to have all of those options underneath each product when I'm trying to showcase a collection. I'm using Turbo theme for this site. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks !

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
821 73 139

Hi @harveyvaughn3 

Sincerely hope you're having a great day!

I've read your problem and before providing a solution, would like to analyze your website. Then, I will provide a solution to you up here - on the forum.

Could you share your website URL? And if your website is password protected then also provide a password?

Founder of Shopify agency - Accomplishify.com
If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via:
  • Email michal.morek@accomplishify.com
  • WhatsApp +48 507 613 425
0 Likes
harveyvaughn3
2 0 0

https://www.paintbynumbershq.com  is the URL. Thanks

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
821 73 139

Hi @harveyvaughn3 

Hope you're having a great day!

scrnli_22_05_2021_15-34-42.png

By following the steps above, copy this code and place it completely at the end of the following files:

• sections/product-template.liquid
  • sections/collection-template.liquid
{% stylesheet %}
.swatch_options {
    display: none;
}
{% endstylesheet %}

Make sure there is no '{% stylesheet %}' tag in the files before using the above code. If there is, you will have to use the code below instead, placing it just before the closing '{% endstylesheet %}' tag that is already in the file concerned.

.swatch_options {
    display: none;
}

Fixed example:

Animals-Paint-by-Numbers-HQ.png

If you found this comment useful, hit the 'Like' and 'Accepted solution' buttons.

Founder of Shopify agency - Accomplishify.com
If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via:
  • Email michal.morek@accomplishify.com
  • WhatsApp +48 507 613 425
0 Likes