How can I add a slideshow as the main image on my homepage?

Tori_Angus
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi- I'm wondering how to have a slideshow as the main image on my home page- I have an existing image and don't want to destroy what I have already built but now I have more images to use I would like a slideshow at the top of the home page- hoping for some help! Thanks

Replies 6 (6)

Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 12

Helo @Tori_Angus you can add slideshow in theme customization page and if you want me to design slideshow in your website then please let me know. i will design slideshow in your website

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
I will fix any issue on your store in just $10 : Click Here
Tori_Angus
Visitor
3 0 0

Many thanks- is that possible to have the slideshow as the first image at the top of the page? O can only do this adding a section at the bottom.

Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 12

yes it's easy to add slideshow at the top of the page. or let me design a slideshow for you

Tori_Angus
Visitor
3 0 0

Thank you. OK

I would like the top of the page where the existing image is to be a slideshow of 3 images.. can you .et me know what you require to do this?

Thanks for replying 🙂

Sara_Julie
Pathfinder
120 4 12

Can you please share your website link here i need to check your website first

VanhishikhaB
Shopify Partner
39 0 2

Hey Tori, there are a number of ways to do this. Some themes come with the ability to customize the sliders built within the templates they offer, but then there also apps like POWRful that can help you do this more easily. 

PS. If you're looking for more ways to customize your homepage, here's a brilliant blog on it

Vanhishikha Bhargava