Homepage section directing to a menu page

Tourist
12 0 0

Good evening (or morning),

I've got an issue with the home page. With my theme, Brooklyn, it's possible to add sections to the homepage. Currently, one of those sections is Collections. It looks like it should look, but when clicking on the collection, I want it to lead you to the collection overview, like when clicking on the collections "hardlopen", "wielrennen" and "zwemmen" in the top mega menu. 

I've tried different eligable types of sections, but there isn't any that can create redirections to pages. In my case I created 3 menu's, also in the codes, to make these collection overviews.

Links:

Homepage:

www.detriatleet.nl

Collection overview Hardlopen:

https://detriatleet.nl/pages/collectie-hardlopen

Is there any solution for this? Maybe with a custom HTML? 

Looking forward to your response!

Thanks in advance,

Lars Versluijs

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
87 16 21

Hello @LVOC 

I understand your issue you want to redirect a customer to that collection overview page link in main menu right ?

I can help you but i need your store access to do this using custom code :)

Best Regards
Parth Bhut

............................................................................................................................

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: parth.bhut143@outlook.com

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 0

Hey @ParthBhut,

Thank for your reply.

Indeed. I would like the customer to be redirected to the collection overview page per product line, so:

Collection hardlopen on homepage -> To collection overview page hardlopen

Collection wielrennen on homepage -> To collection overview page wielrennen

Collection zwemmen on homepage -> To collection overview page zwemmen

Collection Hobby & vrije tijd on homepage -> To collection overview page hobby & vrije tijd

Thanks in advance.

Lars Versluijs

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
87 16 21

Hi @LVOC 

Yes i understand this i need shopify store login access so i can do this for you :)

Best Regards
Parth Bhut

............................................................................................................................

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: parth.bhut143@outlook.com

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 0

Dear @ParthBhut ,

I send you an email to your email-address parth.bhut143@outlook.com. Can you reply there?

Kind regards,

Lars

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 0

I prefer not sharing my log-in here publicly. I dont know if it is very commonly done but anyone could enter my webshop? Please help me out if you can?

0 Likes