How Can I Completely Redesign My Shopify Store?

Highlighted
2 0 1

I currently have a very basic live site with many products, but I want to invest in buying a Shopify theme to completely redesign and re-structure this site. When I attempt to preview the themes I'm interested in, they don't look the same or have any of the same features I was interested in, which I'm assuming is because it is adapting to the set up of my current site. I don't want to buy the theme (Context) without knowing how I can make my site look/be used like the template. 

I have a completely different set up for the menu, some product variants need to be revised, and I want to redo some collection pages. How do I go about this in the most efficient way? It seems like my current template is more of a hinderance than anything and I don't know how to work around it. Is it possible to keep this live site while making and testing a completely new menu/products and collection pages (which will be published to replace the current one)? 

I'm wondering if starting this website from scratch will be easier and if so, how can I go about that? 

Thank you!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6067 889 2045

@nora_ 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
2 0 1

Hi Ketan, thank you so much for getting back to me!

My site url is: https://threadandco.com/ 

I wanted to use the theme, Context for a complete redesign. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6067 889 2045

@nora_ 

Thanks for the details 

It can be done by doing some code customization. Please take the help of a developer and hire Shopify Expert or me

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

To completely redesign your store get in touch with us in https://www.fiverr.com/share/yeNddV and all your issue will be solved

0 Likes