Solved

How Do I Find & Edit My Home page?

lovica
Explorer
71 11 17

I am trying to find my home page so I can make some additional information. Can someone please help me wit this? Thanks so much!
http://silkheirloomwreaths.ca

Accepted Solutions (3)
lovica
Explorer
71 11 17

This is an accepted solution.

DMW - Thank you so much for your quick reply. You asked what kind of content do I want to add?
I just want to add a short paragraph and text to announce that I offer Free Shipping.
Which way is the easiest to do? lol

View solution in original post

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@lovica,

You can add a section "Rich text" using a customizer to add your additional text.

rich-text.jpg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

lovica
Explorer
71 11 17

DMW ~ You're AMAZING! Thank you so much for helping me with this. 

Replies 5 (5)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@lovica 

What content you want to put and where on the home page. You can add a section using your theme customizer and edit your home page accordingly.

You can add a text section, text with images, etc.

Go to Online store -> Themes - > Click on the Customize button.

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
lovica
Explorer
71 11 17

DMW - Thank you so much for your quick reply. You asked what kind of content do I want to add?
I just want to add a short paragraph and text to announce that I offer Free Shipping.
Which way is the easiest to do? lol

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@lovica,

You can add a section "Rich text" using a customizer to add your additional text.

rich-text.jpg

lovica
Explorer
71 11 17

DMW ~ You're AMAZING! Thank you so much for helping me with this. 

joy1991
Tourist
5 0 0

That is my concern also but this is the step to find your. home page

1. Go To SALES CHANNEL

2. Click ONLINE STORE

3. Customize your online store

4. Look at the image indicated below

Joy Market Place ~ Customize Supply ~ Shopify - Go.png

Look at the upper part encircle by color red and pointed by arrow color red click that part and chose home page.

Thank you so much