How Do I Link a Homepage Collection to a Page

19 0 0

On my homepage I have a list of collections ... Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings

For earrings when clicked it goes to a collection page that lists all the products. What I would like is to list a page of collections

homepage: SeaSpray Jewelry

When click on earrings collection image I want it to go to a Page of collections

Can someone help me with this? I've been stuck for awhile and just spinning my wheels.

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
242 8 26

Hey there,

We have full step-by-step instructions on how you can create a page that has different collections nested within it, right here. Following the steps outlined on this page carefully should help create exactly what you're looking for. Customers would click on (for example) Earrings, where it would bring them to a page of different collections of earrings that they could then click into. Take a look over the guide, and hopefully that's what you're looking for!

Freddie

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

Thanks for the reply.

I've looked at this but its not what I'm looking for if I'm looking at it correctly.

That is for a menu click ... I'm looking for a collection image click on the home page.

Is this the same? If so please explain cause my brain has turned to mush at the moment :)

Thanks

0 Likes