How Do I Move Logo To the Centre (Simple theme)

1 0 0

Hi, 

So I know this is a commonly asked question, but I cannot figure it out by using any of the other answer guides here. Here's the code for the theme.liquid file for the simple theme. 

my website that I would like to change the position of the logo : https://evaeske.no/

https://paste.ofcode.org/326Jk4MdYZC8VTXpWx4thRS

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
33 0 4

Hi Magnus!

Hope you're having a great day :)
I've checked with the theme support team and they said that if I were to create a design ticket for this, we could make this change for you.
Let me know if that interests you, and if so I can send you an email to get us started.

Other than the logo, was there something else that you're working on? We have this awesome new blog post 6 Practical and Proven Ways to Drive Traffic to Your New Online Store. This post is all about getting traffic to your new store by targeting influencers and getting attention. We offer actionable tactics and provide six templates you can copy and paste to use for your campaigns.

I look forward to hearing from you, Magnus, and getting that logo centered on your site :)

Parker 
Customer Service Guru | 24/7 Support

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi Parker,

I was having the same issue, I would like to move my header logo to the centre while using the Simple Theme. Is there a way to code this appropriately to make these changes? Get back to me :)

-Archie (from The Hellbound Team)

0 Likes

Hi Archie,

There is no setting to align center logo in simple theme. You can change css file and modify styling.
Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code
Search theme.scss.liquid
find code

#HeaderLogoWrapper {
  position:relative;
  margin:30px 0
}

Replace with
#HeaderLogoWrapper {
    position:relative;
    margin:0 auto;
}
Please refer screenshot also.

jewellerystones   Edit   Simple   Shopify.png

I think it will work :)

Thanks

Kshitij | Shopify Expert @ Cedcommerce  
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi, just did this and totally changed the entire site and am unsure on how to get back to what I had. Any further help would be very much appreciated

0 Likes
Astronaut
875 104 194

@hellbound always make sure to backup your theme before making any theme edits if you don't know how to work with the code. Often one change can cause issues all over your site.

As far as undoing what you did, just go back and change what you did. Make that position relative again and change the margin back. I don't know why verma suggested you make your position absolute, that's bound to cause issues for staples of your website (header, sidebars, footers, etc... Should never be absolute). If you'd like I can do this work for you at a fair price. I don't expect it to take more than a half an hour. If you're interested feel free to message me and we can go over pricing. 

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes