How Do I Remove Deep Product Links In The Debutify Theme?

Priestly1011
3 0 0

I've been searching for how to remove deep links for my store, but i can't find any direct tutorials (as Debutify's theme code is different to normal shopify themes). I've exhausted nearly all tutorials on this subject and tried to adapt them to the theme but none work. The reason I want to remove deep links is because I'm using a page builder (Pagefly) and it's been coded to NOT use deep links when making product pages. This means every time I try to open up a product page (that I made on Pagefly), it links me to the old one made on Debutify - which is not what I want! I've spent quite some time making the store and I don't want to have to redo a full set of product pages because of this issue. Can someone please help me?

0 Likes
Michael_Pink
Navigator
286 46 60

HI @Priestly1011 
In this case you can try to change the template for the product.
Or you can contact with PageFly support team.
I think they can help you.
The PageFly provide 24/7 support.

My life is sharing.
I hope my solution can help you save at least 1$
Build Page faster with PageFly PageBuilder App.
shopify.expert.team@gmail.com
0 Likes
Priestly1011
3 0 0

I have contacted both Pagefly and Debutify. Pagefly are responsive, yes, but whenever I ask them about the issue, they "side-skirt" it or purposely answer my other questions that seem less difficult (for the past few days now). Debutify DO NOT reply back within 24 hours. I am about to launch and this is the only thing holding me back. I would really appreciate it if anyone could check my theme code and help me find a solution. :'(

0 Likes
Michael_Pink
Navigator
286 46 60

HI @Priestly1011 
They alway support me when I contact them, sometimes they also help you even the problem is not from their app.
For the Debutify theme, for now I'm still not using that theme, so I don't know how about it.

My life is sharing.
I hope my solution can help you save at least 1$
Build Page faster with PageFly PageBuilder App.
shopify.expert.team@gmail.com
0 Likes