How To Hide Variants When Not Selected With Buy Button

bebeegear
1 0 0

I am new to the forum, but I hope someone can help. I have created a buy button and am using on my squarespace site. I am trying to hide variant images when the certain color is not selected, but keep the other feature/product benefit images. 

In other words, a customer selects our "heather" fashion color, I want to hide the black fashion color, the green fashion color, the orange fashion color, but keep the feature images (example the fold image, the recline image, etc.). Is there a way to do this?

Thank you in advance for all the help!

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
895 98 203

Hey, @bebeegear 

There are Shopify apps, such as Variant Image Penguin that provide this sort of functionality. The only thing is the app is for Shopify Online Stores and not buy buttons on third-party websites. If you are on the Shopify Lite plan you don't have an online store channel to add apps to.

In your case, you'd want to reach out to a Shopify expert in our developer directory to see if they could code in a custom solution within your buy button itself.If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes