How To Redirect account/register option to another link?

SeanMason
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi All,

I am currently using the Debut theme and this is for a B2B store where a customer has to be logged in and receive specific access via a tag.  My question is,how do you redirect the account/register URL which is the "Create Account" URL to a different URL?  Image attached.  I don't want to just disable the "Create Account" button.  I want it to redirect to a Shopify page when someone clicks on it because I need a specific form filled out.  Also, I don't want people to be able to create bogus accounts and this happens a lot.

I have already explored the checkout settings, and disabling accounts is not an option I can use because I need the customer to be able to log in to the website as a user. 

The URL Redirect feature in Shopify doesn't work as well for redirecting testwebsite.com/account/register to testwebsite.com/form.

Could anyone show me the code on how to do this on a specific Liquid file? The more detailed you are, the better. 

Thank you in advance!

Remove Create Account.png

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14296 1663 5142

@SeanMason 

Sorry, you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

can you please login page code 
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
SeanMason
Tourist
3 0 1

Sorry, I don't understand.  You want our admin login?  Or are you asking for the code of a specific liquid template?

0 Likes