Solved

How To Remove Estimated Shipping

Bosselin
Tourist
9 0 7

Hello!

On my landing page I have a section for estimated shipping and I can't remove it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

https://refinedskin-ca.myshopify.com/admin

Pass: leatow

Accepted Solution (1)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Bosselin 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

.cart__widget a[href="#estimate-shipping-calculator"], div#estimate-shipping-calculator {
    display: none;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

@Bosselin 

Which page do I need to check?

Please let me know.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Bosselin
Tourist
9 0 7

The checkout page after something has been added to your cart.

Thank you.

puneet_unbundl
Shopify Partner
37 3 11

Hi,

Go to Online Store > Published Theme > Customise > Choose Cart Page. Most probably there would be an option to uncheck the settings.

Or if you hard code, just add following piece of code in your css file:

cart__widget,.cart__or, .cart__foot-inner--alt em{display: none;}

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3694

This is an accepted solution.

@Bosselin 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.css file.

.cart__widget a[href="#estimate-shipping-calculator"], div#estimate-shipping-calculator {
    display: none;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

Bosselin
Tourist
9 0 7

Thank you, that worked!

salmansillc
9 0 0

I am also facing the same issue. i want to remove Estimated shipping calculator on my checkout page. My store link is: https://admin.shopify.com/store/1oliversmith/

Please help

supa_jb
Visitor
1 0 0

I dont see theme.css.file. What's my next move?