How To Show Images With Links In Drop Down Menu

2 0 0

Hi,
I need to insert images in my dropdown links, like this website : https://www.nuvango.com/ has in its navigation link item "Our World". I am using Broklyn Theme. I have no Idea how to do it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 1 33

Hey, There!

Koreen here from Shopify. ?

I'm afraid that adding images to Drop down menus option is not currently available on our Brooklyn theme, and would take quite a lot of custom coding to implement. 

However not to worry, there are some great app options available that can definitely help with this! Both of which come with a free trial period too.

I hope this helps you out!

Koreen  :)

Koreen W | Shopify 
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Koreen,

Thank you for such detailed and a very helpful reply :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
48 0 12

Hi all,

For those of you to notice the broken Bacon Mega Menu link: you can access it here. We've recently rebranded the app and it is now called Meteor Mega Menus. It's completely restructured, features 5 new menu templates & unique editing options, and is responsive and fast. If you're looking to build multi-level menus with images (or without), you should definitely check it out!

Helium Development Shopify Developer, Website Design, App Development
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 1 33

Hey, Nick!

Thanks so much for the update on this. I have now adjusted the above link in my post. 

I've sent you an email, just in case there are any others that you would like adjusted too. 

Cheers,

Koreen 

1 Like
Highlighted

I know this is an old thread, but for new people who might stumble on this thread, Meteor Mega Menu has pre-built menu templates and styling options to help you get the look like www.nuvango.com mentioned by OP.

Here's a quick look:

Screen+Recording+2020-01-08+at+10.33+AM.gif

Michael | Business Development @ Helium
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
- User friendly apps with top-rated US-based support
Customer Fields App (since 2015)
Meteor Mega Menu App (since 2014)
0 Likes