How To create affiliate landing page

7 0 0

Hey. Can we create a table of content on the post page like sethoxreviews in Shopify? I am new to Shopify and I feel difficulty while using the widgets/addons. Can anyone help me?

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 2

well the simplest I can put it is learn how to "inspect element" and copy the code on their table of contents into yours. or pay for an app.

<div class="table-contents">

<a href="url1">dogs</a>

<a href="url2">cats</a>

<a href="url3">airplanes</a>

<a href="url4">trucks</a>

</div>

0 Likes
7 0 0

if I want to use the same page url then we will go with #_keyword?

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 2

/pages/dog

or if you have a link outside of Shopify

https://www.google.com or http://www.google.com

0 Likes
Astronaut
1014 131 241

Yeah if you wanted to jump to a certain point of your page you would put an id for your div tag, and then reference that id inside the anchor tag:

<div class="table-of-contents">
<a href="#dog-collars">Jump to Dog Collars</a>
<a href="#fish-bowls">Jump to Fish Bowls</a>
</div>

<!-- lots of code inbetween -->

<div id="dog-collars">Dog Collars Content</div>
<div id="fish-bowls">Fish Bowls Content</div>
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Excursionist
20 1 3

why don't you use a specific app ?

@mosleyy wrote:

Hey. Can we create a table of content on the post page like sethoxreviews in Shopify? I am new to Shopify and I feel difficulty while using the widgets/addons. Can anyone help me?

0 Likes
7 0 0

hello julien, 

which app should I use for this. The purpose of opening a thread is to get to know the app which i should use to create a table like that. Also, can you help me to create a download button like spotify premium apk post? I am curious, how to create it as well for my blog. I want the same one exactly. which app should I use?

0 Likes
Excursionist
20 1 3

look for tab in shoppify app... :)

If you don't know how to code, you should go on fiverr and look for someone to explain. It will do it for $3

0 Likes
7 0 0

well how much will you charge for creating a website like an emoji keyboard online? let me know if you can make it :) 

0 Likes