How To create affiliate landing page

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hey. Can we create a table of content on the post page like sethoxreviews in Shopify? I am new to Shopify and I feel difficulty while using the widgets/addons. Can anyone help me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
36 2 3

well the simplest I can put it is learn how to "inspect element" and copy the code on their table of contents into yours. or pay for an app.

<div class="table-contents">

<a href="url1">dogs</a>

<a href="url2">cats</a>

<a href="url3">airplanes</a>

<a href="url4">trucks</a>

</div>

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

if I want to use the same page url then we will go with #_keyword?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
36 2 3

/pages/dog

or if you have a link outside of Shopify

https://www.google.com or http://www.google.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1445 195 521

Yeah if you wanted to jump to a certain point of your page you would put an id for your div tag, and then reference that id inside the anchor tag:

<div class="table-of-contents">
<a href="#dog-collars">Jump to Dog Collars</a>
<a href="#fish-bowls">Jump to Fish Bowls</a>
</div>

<!-- lots of code inbetween -->

<div id="dog-collars">Dog Collars Content</div>
<div id="fish-bowls">Fish Bowls Content</div>
If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 1 4

why don't you use a specific app ?

@mosleyy wrote:

Hey. Can we create a table of content on the post page like sethoxreviews in Shopify? I am new to Shopify and I feel difficulty while using the widgets/addons. Can anyone help me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

hello julien, 

which app should I use for this. The purpose of opening a thread is to get to know the app which i should use to create a table like that. Also, can you help me to create a download button like spotify premium apk post? I am curious, how to create it as well for my blog. I want the same one exactly. which app should I use?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 1 4

look for tab in shoppify app... :)

If you don't know how to code, you should go on fiverr and look for someone to explain. It will do it for $3

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

well how much will you charge for creating a website like an emoji keyboard online? let me know if you can make it :) 

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Landing pages are important for every kind of website as they give insight into which visitors are the most engaged with your website. Here's how to set yours up:

1. Find "Add Page" on your page and click on add New Landing Page
  2. Edit your Page details  to New Landing Page, then paste the info to be displayed in the description box.
  3. Choose an image and click on "Insert image" if you want to include a picture to accompany the text
  4. Add or exclude a Header and Footer feature for the Landing Page from the drop down menu.
  5. You're done. A great app that fluidly helps you do this is the Smarketly Page Builder Editor App
0 Likes