How can I add an arrow/slideshow to my products pages?

tapi-oca
Explorer
52 3 8

I'm using the theme debut and for my product pages, I have to manually click on different images to view them. I've added code that allows for me to swipe, but that's not as user-friendly on desktop. Is there a way I can add arrows in which I can click to go to the next image?

If you also know a way for me to do that for the homepage slideshow, that'd be great! 

Thanks!

Site preview:

https://8sxk0i6ihyvaj8zn-51828392109.shopifypreview.com

Replies 5 (5)

adnanakram
Excursionist
18 3 1

Hi @tapi-oca ,

On the home page it looks like you are using Silk Slider JS you can enable arrow by adding this line in JS function of Silk Slider,

arrows: true

for the product page you are using Swiper slider JS in code you need to add arrow.

<div class="swiper-button-next"></div>
       <div class="swiper-button-prev"></div>

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
tapi-oca
Explorer
52 3 8

Thanks! Could you please tell me where I add in these codes? 

adnanakram
Excursionist
18 3 1

@tapi-oca  on the homepage you already have the arrows to move next and previous 

adnanakram_0-1608672789342.png

if you want to show them on left and right and in big version let me know

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
tapi-oca
Explorer
52 3 8

I would like them on the left and right as big versions 🙂 

Could you also please tell me where to put the arrows code for the products page images? Thanks!

HaYaDa
Excursionist
12 0 6

Hi,

I am using Galleria theme. And want add arrows to the slider on the product page, because swipe at nearby 30 images per product is really annoying for customer...

Have anybody any idea how to add this arrows to the image slider on the product page???

Many thanks in advance....