How can I add the shipment tracking feature to the store?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

How can I add the shipment tracking feature to the store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
618 44 104

Hello, @Magicalshop!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! If you add a tracking number to an order from your Shopify Admin, then your customer will receive an email with their order status page. The order status page shows tracking information and brief review of the order. To add a tracking number to an order, you can follow our step by step guide, here

If you're interested in reading more about the order status page, we have a thorough guide here that you can read through. 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

Thank you so much
I want to show the tracking feature to the customer on the site so that if he wants to see his order, he will show it himself

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
618 44 104

This is an accepted solution.

Hello again, @Magicalshop!

Okay, so it sounds like you want a feature on your storefront that would allow your customers to input their tracking number so they can see an update of their order? If so, there are plenty of apps in the Shopify App Store that could provide you with that feature, but you can always check out; AfterShip Order Tracking, Shipway Order Tracking Lookup, or ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

If those apps don't work for your business idea and you're wanting a more custom feature, then you could always look into hiring a developer to create the functionality you're looking for. You can check out our Shopify Experts, here. Shopify Experts are developers, designers, marketers and photographers who you can hire to help with different aspects of your online store. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

Please Help :
The official store language is English, and I downloaded an application to change the language for the customer, and then I deleted the application, so the official language became Russian ....... I want the official language to be English

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
618 44 104

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Magicalshop!

Your best bet here would be to contact the app developers from the app you had used. Since you had changed the store language with that app, reaching out to the app developer would help so they can look into the app coding to see if there's any changes you need to make. You can use the 'Support' section from the app page in the Shopify App Store to contact the app developers for help. 

You might be able to change your store language by adjusting your theme settings as well. To do this you can follow the instructions below:

• Online Store > Themes
  • Click 'Actions' on your published theme and then 'Edit Languages'
  • Click on 'Change theme language'
  • You can then select the language you would like to use from the dropdown menu
  • Click on 'Save' when you're finished
  • For a reference, you can check out our help guide here

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 0

Thank you for your efforts. I want your opinion on my store

www.magical-x-shop.com

0 Likes