How can I add two different products / collections pages?

Solved
cynthiasstudio
3 0 1

Hello everyone. I am new to Shopify and I can't seem to get my head around on how to create the following types of pages on my website:

Cut story short, I am launching an online gift boxes business. I would like to offer customers an option to buy 'ready-to-go gifts' (ready-made gift boxes that they can just add to cart & purchase), and also an option to 'build your own box', where they can see all the products available and they can pick and choose one by one every product they want added in the box. This is a similar website which shows what I mean and it is powered by Shopify:

https://greywillowgifts.ca/

On the website above in the menu, there is an option of 'Shop', and a separate option of 'Create a custom gift'. 

I've been trying for the past two weeks and I can't get my head around it. I tried creating different collections but they all go into the same page.. I am using the Debut theme (willing to purchase a paid theme if needed).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @cynthiasstudio , it would be easier to answer if you attached link to your store.
But i think that you select wrong links for your menu items in navigation.
Make sure that you selected different collections for "Shop" and "Create gift" menu items.
Attached examle:Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 3.15.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-17 at 3.15.28 PM.png

cynthiasstudio
3 0 1

You are an absolute star!! This has solved my problem!

Thank you so much!!