How can I change font size of my product tiltle in product page and in my shopping cart

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi, Im using Narrative theme and I want to change the font size of the product title in product page and in the shopping cart. How can I customise it. Thank you.

Untitled-1.jpg

My website is https://warmderland.myshopify.com/ the password is bukrao.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hello @Warmderlend,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

For product page Title:

.template-product .product__title.h1 {
	font-size: 30px;
}

shopping cart Product title:

.h4.cart-drawer__item-title {
	font-size: 20px;
}

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 25 29

Hi, @Warmderlend

Hank here from Shopify.

This could be achieved through some coding for your theme. As you are using a  Shopify theme, there are a couple of ways this could be done.

I see that you are getting some advice from @oscprofessional with the coding but if you are finding that a bit tricky, there is another way. 

Once you are on a plan, our theme developers can take a look at this for you. What I could do is reach out to you via email to verify your store and dig into this further for you if you prefer this option, just let me know and I'll get to work!

Another option is hopefully, someone with more technical skills in the community will come across this and be able to add some value to you here, but if not, your best bet might be to reach out to one of our Shopify Experts, who you can hire to do almost any custom work on your store. 

Best of luck with the coding, but if you need further assistance with this, please let me know!

All the best, Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

@Hank yeah me and my friend will be on a plan tomorrow. Hope that Shopify staff and code expert could guide me on my journey

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
178 25 29

That is great to hear!

Once you are, be sure to reach back out to me if you need further assistance with the coding, and I can follow this up with our developers for you.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like