How can I change my background colour in Product page to black ?

Solved
MohammedZoubi
Excursionist
41 0 1

Good day to all! 

I would like some help to change my product page background to black. Please help me out thank you. 

0 Likes
alexfc
Excursionist
15 4 2

Hi,

It depends on your current theme, but if you're using the Debut one, you can add this code at the end of your style sheet (Assets/theme.css)

.template-product {
  background: #000000;
}

0 Likes
MohammedZoubi
Excursionist
41 0 1

Thank you for the reply but rather I'm using Avenue theme. 

Is there a way to change it? 

0 Likes
Wahab_Ahmad
Shopify Partner
705 110 167

Hello @MohammedZoubi,

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept the Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
Contact me wahabahmadghori@gmail.com

MohammedZoubi
Excursionist
41 0 1

https://vapearabisk.com/

Password: whadre 

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello MohammedZoubi,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->styles.min.css

.product-page {
    background-color: black;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
MohammedZoubi
Excursionist
41 0 1

Thank you soo much! but, there is another problem by solving one. This one below, 

Capture123123123123123123123.PNG

0 Likes

Add this css

#swiper-carousel-product-recommendations-grid .product-border.product-border-background.relative {
    background-color: black !important;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes