How can I change my header background color full black?

Solved

Hello Intulani,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.css

header.site-header.border-bottom.logo--left {
    background-color: #ccc;
}
.grid.grid--no-gutters.grid--table.site-header__mobile-nav {
    background-color: #ccc;
}
button.btn--link.site-header__icon.site-header__search-toggle.js-drawer-open-top {
    color: #fff;
}
a.site-header__icon.site-header__cart {
}

Change the color as per your choice.
Hope this will work for you.
Thanks....

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
Intulani
Tourist
10 0 2

@oscprofessional The color changed successfully! But the menu tab to the far left is still black and I can't seem to change it.

Also, I would like to move the logo to the middle and the menu lines to the left 

0 Likes

Hello Intulani,
To change the color of menu tab and To make footer shorter by creating two columns instead of one.
Add this css

button.btn--link.site-header__icon.site-header__menu.js-mobile-nav-toggle.mobile-nav--open {
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 749px){
.site-footer__item.site-footer__item--one-half {
    flex: 1 1 50%;
}
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
Intulani
Tourist
10 0 2

@oscprofessional Thank you so much! It worked! 

Now I just want to move the logo to the center and the menu tab on the left

Thanks a lot! 

0 Likes
MohammedZoubi
Tourist
9 0 0

Thank you so much @oscprofessional . 

I have another problem on the Footer area.. I cant remove this white section. Please see the picture below

Capture1.PNG

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello MohammedZoubi,
To remove that white section.
Add this css

footer {
    margin-top: 0px;
}
0 Likes
MohammedZoubi
Tourist
9 0 0

Thank you so much. Now my website is ready to launch. Thank you so much @oscprofessional 

0 Likes