Solved

How can I display all the products I have available in my homepage?

SaharH
Excursionist
24 0 8

I want a simple website where I can just display all the products in the homepage. Is this possible with my "debut" theme?

Currently I have it where all my products are within a collection called "All Lamps" displayed in my homepage that allows for 5 rows of products with a "view all" button that redirects to a separate page for that specific collection.

Accepted Solution (1)

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1135

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SaharH

Most themes display a collection on their home page. Go with that functionality, don't add code.

For your home page collection to include all products in your store, make it a smart collection with a condition such as Product Price > 0.

If you have more than 50 products in your shop, you can add pagination to your home page by adding Liquid tags to your templates/index.liquid file. For inspiration on how pagination is done in a Shopify theme, look into your templates/collection.liquid file.

There is possibly some limit imposed by your theme on how many products from your homepage collection are shown on your home page. If that's the case, you'll find code that looks like this in your templates/index.liquid file:

{% for product in collections.frontpage.products limit: 12 %}

Remove the limit attribute.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@SaharH 

Sorry you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.

Welcome to the Shopify community!😊
Thanks for your good question.

Please share your site URL,
I will check out the issue and provide you a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1135

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SaharH

Most themes display a collection on their home page. Go with that functionality, don't add code.

For your home page collection to include all products in your store, make it a smart collection with a condition such as Product Price > 0.

If you have more than 50 products in your shop, you can add pagination to your home page by adding Liquid tags to your templates/index.liquid file. For inspiration on how pagination is done in a Shopify theme, look into your templates/collection.liquid file.

There is possibly some limit imposed by your theme on how many products from your homepage collection are shown on your home page. If that's the case, you'll find code that looks like this in your templates/index.liquid file:

{% for product in collections.frontpage.products limit: 12 %}

Remove the limit attribute.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify