How can I make the buy button open the theme's cart and NOT its own?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm willing to give you a chocolate bar if you can help me solve this.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

> I use PageFly app – a landing page builder

> On my landing page, I use the "Shopify Buy Button". I would use the PageFly BuyButton Element, but it sucks. It shows all my 3 variants in just one select (HTML element). Yeah, I know.

> The "Shopify Buy Button" opens its own cart drawer.

> I have only one product in my store, and its product page is the landing page I built.

WHAT I'M TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH

I want to upsell my customer. He adds my product to the cart and immediately a popup opens offering him another item for a discounted price. He clicks add, and it goes to the checkout. OR it shows another upsell item.

This would be my perfect scenario, and it's easy to achieve when you're not using a landing page and Shopify buy button.

The Shopify Buy Button opens its own cart drawer. It does not open my Brooklyn Theme cart's drawer.

Since it opens its own cart drawer, my upsell apps won't trigger. They just don't recognize the add to cart is being pressed.

I tried using an app that adds a upsell to the cart drawer, however since it does not show my theme cart drawer, it doesn't work too.

HOW CAN YOU HELP ME

Is there any way to open my themes cart drawer even if I'm using Shopify buy button?

Is there any upsell app that works with Shopify Buy Button?

Thank you very VERY much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
191 2 9

You can try Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool. It creates upsell popups. You install and test if it has the features you want.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Any suggestions? Experiencing the same issue...

0 Likes