How can I make the products smaller in the home page? (DEBUT)

Cloper
Tourist
5 0 2

I want it to be something like that (it is actually zoomed out) but can it be like that with the default zoom? I have been trying to change the code but I couldn't sort it out 😞

Cloper_0-1620851834824.png

my site is: https://www.astromind.co/

and the password is: help 

Thanks 🙂

Reply 1 (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @Cloper.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. I'd be happy to lend a hand with this!

I wasn't able to take a closer look at your store, as the password for your Online store seems to be incorrect. However, based on your screenshot, it looks like you're trying to adjust the size of the product images on the Featured collection section offered by the Debut theme. The Featured Collection section is adaptive, and can automatically resize your product images based on the number of products per row.

Here's an example of the product image sizes when showing 5 products per row:

12-52-b6lkj-olzk8

Here's an example of the product image sizes when showing 3 products per row:

12-53-46nfu-qifko

If adjusting the number of products per row isn't what you're looking for, then our Theme Support team can help with exploring options for modifying your theme. Since you're using a Shopify-supported theme and if your store is subscribed to plan, then you're eligible to use the complimentary design time included with your subscription on modifying your theme. While our Theme Support can assist you with a number of customizations; however, for reference purposes, it's important to note that there is a list of unsupported customizations as outlined on our design policy

Though I'm unable to help with creating a customization request, as we're unable to provide account-specific support via the Community Forums. However, our Support team would be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. To create a support request, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account.

I'd love to know if either of these options can serve as a solution or point you in the right direction. Let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog