How can I remove path on product page

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 1

I would like to remove this from the product page but can't seem to find it out. Im using the supply theme.

Screenshot 2020-01-20 at 22.20.39.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1197 162 320

You'll probably be looking for a file called breadcrumbs, couldn't really tell you without seeing your side of the code. Check your theme.liquid and ctrl + F for "breadcrumbs", you'll probably see something like this:

{% include 'breadcrumbs' %}

If it's not in theme.liquid, check header.liquid. To get rid of it you can comment it out:

{% comment %}
  {% include 'breadcrumbs' %}
{% endcomment %}
If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
206 28 31

Hi, @janeman468!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

I see that Ninthony gave a great answer there. I wanted to add where to find that file within the Supply theme if you're going to remove it from the product pages only.

1. Head to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code.

2. Open Sections > product-template.liquid.

You should be able to locate the {% include 'breadcrumbs' %} line at the top of your code if you've not modified it before.

In the event you'd like to remove the breadcrumb links from all pages on your store, you can opt to include a quick code in your theme.

To do this you can follow the steps below:

1. Head to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code.

2. Open Assets >theme.scss.liquid.

3. Scroll to the bottom of that file and add the code below:

.breadcrumb {
  display: none;
}

4. Save.

If you do remove it from one page, you may also consider doing this for pages like collections, blogs, and others. This will help keep your site looking consistent without customers being confused as to why some pages have breadcrumbs and some don't.

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes