How can I remove "Sale" label from product images.?? can I display % of discount instead of Sale.

Highlighted
1 0 1

I don't want to display sale label on product images instead of that i want to display amount of % discount instead of sale.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7473 1034 2598

Hello, @supriyakale0722 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 1 8

How about this one? 

6999926374483-optimized.gif

https://apps.shopify.com/picamaze
Animated watermarks for product images and ads
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

Hey @supriyakale0722,

I noticed that you wanted to apply discount badges (with % value) on your catalog images. 

We have developed an app (Modemagic) that will help you add product stickers/badges on your catalog within seconds. And we have an extensive collection of customized stickers based on different occasions (Sale & Discounts, Pre-Order, Trust Badges and much more) You can also create custom badges based on what copy you prefer.

Over here, you can choose what value of discount you would like in the badge, customizability is available.

Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 12.55.19 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-19 at 12.54.32 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-19 at 12.54.04 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-18 at 10.48.51 PM.png

No complex edits, no back & forth with designers. Update your store within seconds!

Don’t find a sticker that meets your need, reach out to us on chat for a custom design. We also create stickers in various languages. Check out this app on Shopify here.

Hope this helps

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes