How can I show a different Logo in the Footer and Header on some of the pages?

6 0 0

Hi,

I'd like to show a different logo in both, the header and footer, for some of my pages. Which template/section/assets do I have to duplicate and customise and how does this work? Thanks a lot!

Lauri

0 Likes

Hello ,
Well this is not an easy job because your Header & Footer must be common for all pages.
1. Create multiple logo snippet from back end in to header.liquid & Footer.liquid.
2. Manage logos via JS or in Liquid code condition as per your requirement.

If you want any help related this feel free to connect with me.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
6 0 0
Hi @oscprofessional,

thanks for your replay. I managed to customise the header and footer the way I wanted it, yay!
I used this kind of code for all the section I needed it in the theme.liquid.

{% if template == 'index' %}
{% section 'header' %}
{% elsif page.handle == 'alma' %}
{% section 'alma-header' %}
{% elsif page.handle == 'about-alma' %}
{% elsif collection.handle == 'alma' %}
{% else %}
{% section 'header' %}
{% endif %}

Now I would just like to costomise the colour in my Top Bar Menu. Same concept, that it has a different background colour on selected pages. Just this time I guess it doesn’t work over the sections. Do you have an idea?
0 Likes

Hello,
I think you are using multiple header templates for all pages. I this case it is difficult to manage, Just use multiple logo Images for all template in single header.
Only use required Image with condition on required template.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi @oscprofessional 

yes that's right. I know there are easier ways but I'm actually happy I got that far. I don't know how to write the conditions for using multiple logo images for all templates in a single header and footer :(

0 Likes